Tuesday, 8 November 2011


Currently in my Editorial lesson and I have drawn a picture related to my research for my Penguin book cover. My idea came from 'In The Woods - Tana French' and I have used the branches to experiment with how image could represent the words. I have added another image showing some adjustments on Photoshop. I used the level tool to create a more dark and sinister pattern. 

My original design was created using pencil drawn over with fineliner then added water to create a smudged effect on the branches. I find this to be my best technique in creating a pen run perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment