Monday 16 April 2012

WORK EXPERIENCE AT Q-DESIGN LTD

Q-Design Ltd
During the duration of work experience at Q-Design Ltd, it allowed me to boost my confidence and communication skills between the client and my employer. I thoroughly enjoyed working here for 5 days and would have preferred a longer placement. Over the period I was there, I designed for 3 clients around Teesside, LINX Project, Sophies Sitters and Parents 4 Change. My LINX Project was a fully printed final that went to the clients based in Hemlington who worked with young and old teenagers. 

SOPHIES SITTERS YARM - HAYLEY SIMPSON 2012




PARENTS 4 CHANGE AWARENESS & ACTION 'KID WITH ATTITUDE CAR SIGN' MIDDLESBROUGH - HAYLEY SIMPSON 2012


HEMLINGTON DETACHED YOUTH WORK PROJECT (LINX)- HAYLEY SIMPSON 2012

2 comments:

  1. wow, they're really good do you do freelance work?
    btw I'm hosting a £500 competition for Next on my blog
    http://www.glitzngrime.com/2012/05/win-500-with-next-and-glitz-grime.html
    It would be great if you could enter as it's such a massive prize.

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for your comment and yes I am going to be doing freelance work over the summer before starting my BA Hons in September. I would be really interested in this Next competition and I hope to hear back from you soon.

      Hayley xx

      E:hayleyjade.simpson@googlemail.com
      T: @hayley_simpson

      Delete